- if they are too busy to come to a regular class,
- if they are new to yoga and wish to learn the basics before attending a class,
- if they are looking to develop certain aspects of their practice further,
- if they wish to go deeper into the essence of yoga, which may not be covered in a normal class.
- if they have an illness but want to work with pranayama, relaxation, yoga nidra and meditation techniques to help their recovery.
Working with you, I will devise a personalised lesson plan, specific for your needs, and provide you with your own programme to work with in-between sessions.
If you are interested please contact me so we can talk about your needs.
Initial Session – 1.5 hours – £50 + travel (if over 5 miles from Derby)
All follow up sessions – 1 hour – £35 + travel (if over 5 miles from Derby)